Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  The Great Cheese Conspiracy
Pages: [1]
Topic: The Great Cheese Conspiracy  (Read 4981 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

While I hesitate to definitively say that I'm back, in the past few days I've posted two new comics (two in the same week, wow!), colored a few comics in the archives that were not yet colored, fixed a typo in another (and a word balloon tail!), and did some retconjuration on one comic.

The retconjuration can be found in the Shambling Zombie, Captured Angel series. Let's see if you can't figure out which one it is :) (Dialogue in one comic ran totally counter to future plot plans. Dunno why I wrote it like it had been, but it's fixed now.

In any case, for the first time in awhile, I feel motivated to work on drawing comics and such.  We currently have the rest of the current series written (barring a few tweaks) and half of the next one (which needs more tweaks), so the prospect of you seeing many more comics in the future is pretty good.

Besides, I already have more comics this year than last year :D
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Kath
Group: Guest
Aha! My plan of making you post crappy filler cause you have nothing else to put up so you'll have to make stuff so you don't have to put up my nonsense... err, worked!
It was a less long plan in my head.  :shock:

Also, yay motivation!
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: