Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Eyeskream Magazine?
Pages: [1]
Topic: Eyeskream Magazine?  (Read 4602 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Yes, that's right! Eyeskream will be putting out a collection of short 4 page comics from many of its creators, featuring a wide range of artists and stories.  The final product has yet to be assembled, but most of its pages are finished and before long it'll be sent to the printers.  I thought I'd use this time to play around with idea I've had for when Fodi is finished (I don't predict that'll be anytime soon, so don't panic).  What you will see from my offerring is the equivalent of the first 8 strips of New York Hates Fire.  I thought I'd show you it now so you can wait in eager anticipation (or so you can forget about it entirely and then be surprised again. Either one s'cool.)

There isn't a release date for the Mag yet, but I'll keep you posted.

Also!

Due to sudden business trips, I may or may not be able to have any updates for a week or so.  If you've ever wanted to draw a guest strip, fan art, fan strip, parody, or poem for Fodi, send me a link to your finished strip/whatever on the forum and I'll slap it up here.
Last Edit: July 13, 2007, 06:33:25 AM by Matt
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Shawna

Position: Reality TV

That's awesome.  Congrats Matt!
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »