Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  LEGO Space Police
Pages: [1]
Topic: LEGO Space Police  (Read 4015 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

So I am really digging the new Space Police LEGO sets that debuted last year.  For the most part they are well done and hearken back to the old space days.

I went to Toys R Us today to pick up 5980 Squidman's Pitstop today, since TRU is pretty much the only place that seems to carry it (and without the usual TRU price markup too!), and discovered that they also had the Star Wars Home One Mon Calamari Star Cruiser discounted by $30 so I picked that up too.

I dropped a lot of money on LEGO sets today. Yeouch! But hey. LEGO Admiral Ackbar and Lando and Mon Mothma? Awesome.

Squidman's Pitstop oozes that bad guy repair shop feel.  Secret missile launchers and a tool rack that flips over to reveal a weapons rack and tons of other stuff.  The little ships somewhat leave things to be desired (except Snake's little ship, which is pretty awesome), but overall this is a fantastic play set. I wish I were a kid again (or I wish I had kids so that I wouldn't look silly actually playing with the sets), because this would be completely supercool to play with.

Now I just need to get around to getting the last two Space Police sets I need, Space Truck Getaway (aka Container Heist) and Smash & Grab.  And maybe one of the new Atlantis series's Manta Warrior mini sets to use as an extra bad guy to put in the Galactic Enforcer's prison pods.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: