Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Comic for 4 January '07
Pages: [1]
Topic: Comic for 4 January '07  (Read 4990 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Today's comic will be up around 4pm.  It either didn't transfer out of the staging area, or I forgot to upload it completely. Oops.  Either way, I can't deal with it where I am until then because I can't connect to the ftp from here.  So... sorry for the wait.

I think my vacation has killed my brain.

Also FF12 is wicked fun, and I've been totally avoiding all of the actual plot progression because it is way too fun just to chain wolves all day (current peak: 134 wolves).

Update for 8 Jan 2007: I accidentally made today's comic's date be in 2006, so it appeared waaaay back in the archives instead of on the front page. Whoops!  Fixed.
Last Edit: January 09, 2007, 11:35:28 AM by Matt
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dan
Group: Guest
Chaining wolves was fun... when you're on the rig in the sandsea, Youll find TRUE chaining fun...
 IP: [ Logged ]

Email
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

Maybe I'm missing the fun  :P I actually did a little plot progression. Perhaps I should chain wolves for a few hours tonight.
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
Matt

Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Whoops.  Made today's comic date be for 2006. So the comic appeared waaaay back in the archives.

I made a 226chain of skelingtons in Lhusa Mines last night.  Overall I got fairly decent experience out of it, which surprised me a little.  Plus, 99 Bone Fragments.  I could probably build my own small cadre of skeletons out of all those... if the game would allow that.
I like cheese.
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: