Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Merry Christmas!
Pages: [1]
Topic: Merry Christmas!  (Read 3666 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

I hope you have a very Merry Christmas! Even if you don't celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a Merry Christmas anyway for the whole rest of the season (which starts tomorrow). I mean, I'd still feel pretty awesome if a Jewish person wished me a Happy Hannukah (which I can never confidentally spell).  Just the same way I'd feel if someone wished me to have a happy month.  So no matter what you believe or celebrate, have a happy one.

I'm pretty excited about the comic.  The History series will end right in time for January and the new year to begin.  The ending of the series will be a bit of a hanger, and the event that occurs will continue after a brief interlude with Lara, which I assure you is very necessary to have occur at this time.  The scripts for that series and the one that continues the telling of Matt and Steve's part of the story are almost completely written, and they excite me!  Excite me to near death! I think they will turn out to be some of the best work to be seen in the comic, so be sure to stay tuned.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: