Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  I'm Going to Disney World!
Pages: [1]
Topic: I'm Going to Disney World!  (Read 3921 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Starting tomorrow (Saturday 23 April), I'll be on vacation for a week.  The comic flow will not be interrupted by this as I worked my butt off to get all the comics done ahead of time.  Steve will also be away for roughly two weeks, though he'll still have access to fix anything that could theoretically go wrong.

I had a weird dream last night for which I am going to write a movie script.  It will star Robin Williams as  crazy guy who lives in an old house by a lake.  I expect it will make me rich some day.  I might also possibly doodle up a line of strips based on this dream while on vacation and use that as voting incentive later on.

We mentioned below that we added some google ads for fun.  Going through the Fodi Classic archives occasionally produced an amusing set of ads.

I updated the Cast page a bit.  The main characters all have new pictures and new profile entries.  The entries should reflect the state of the new beginning.  The guide page was also rewritten a bit, and will probably be fixed up more when I get back from vacation.  I plan to have a good explanation of Fodi Classic on the Classic page eventually, and maybe a big summary of all of Fodi Classic for the reader's guide to help out the newcomers.

We also are interested in adding a Paypal donate button to the sidebar.  We figure for 1$ we could give you a wallpaper.  The wallpaper would change each month.  Would you be interested in such a thing? Let me know at the forum please.

Also please vote at TopWebcomics and buzzComix using the buttons right above the comic.  This helps us out a lot and you can vote everyday. However if you're reading this, I'm probably preaching to the choir.

Also check out the newcomers (okay, they've been here for almost a month now, oops) to Eyeskream.  Tell them I sent you: Cy-Boar, my generic webcomic, Frozen Bagel Warfare
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Lindsay

Position: Soldier of Justice

You spelled tomorrow wrong! :-p

I vaguely remember my one & only trip to Disney World. I only remember the bad things, though... but I was young. I fell off the top bunk in a cabin. I'm now afraid of bunk beds - or more specifically, the top bunk. I also got to have breakfast with Mickey Mouse. I was afraid of people in costume when I couldn't see them. His big, plastic nose hit me in the face when he tried to hug me. It hurt & I started crying. My parents forced me to hug him. That big brat. That being said, I'd still love to go back & maybe get to have fun this time. Now I know I'm afraid of people in costume & can avoid them when necessary. :-p And  if nothing else, my cousins are there & that would be fun. Hope you have a nice vaca!

The Robin Williams thing might work. He's ridiculously good at playing psychotic people. Almost frighteningly good. Hmmmmm....
-------------------------------
She's so deliciously low, so horribly dirty.
Very Sleepy People

"Sed omnia praeclara tam difficilia quam rara sunt."
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: