Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Success!
Pages: [1]
Topic: Success!  (Read 3969 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

Update: It's highly frustrating that for this series and the previous, the series number (9, 10) an the strip number in the series have been so similar. It makes things like today's goof up occur. I typed in the series/num 10 and 10, and then made the date 2005-10-10 instead of 2005-10-14.  So the strip really existed, it was just placed a few days ago... probably.

Well, I've made it past my first week of my new job and I've still managed to maintain a 5 comics/week update schedule, so I'm going to keep at it for now.  I'm pretty excited about what's in store plot-wise for the future, so I'm eager to get to it all.  So don't worry yet about us dropping to 3 comics/week.

However, I have been slacking on voting incentive updates lately, and I've noticed a decrease in votes.  So in order to help increase them I've decided to put the date of the incentive on the pre-vote page, so you'll know if you're going to get a new incentive.  Because my inspiration for the Robot Ninja butler comics has flown the coop, I'm going to be doing random assortments of stuff.  Right now we've got some quick sketches I made on post it notes, so be sure to check those out. Hopefully the random assortment incentives will allow me to keep up with those.

Merry reading, and please vote if you love us. :)
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: