Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  Los Fuegos Artificiales + Web Comic Battle
Pages: [1]
Topic: Los Fuegos Artificiales + Web Comic Battle  (Read 6951 times) Print
Matt

Group: Administrator
Position: Ninja with Hair Loss

My birthday was good; I'm glad most of the US celebrated.  The fireworks at Grove City weren't too bad. The meat of them was fairly mediocre, but they put up an awesome finale, which was cool.  We got to walk to them with our collapsable, zip-up blanket thingy. I highly recommend such things.

I got to eat yummy cheesecake with strawberry swirl, and play a new video game. So far Tales of Symphonia on gamecube is rockin'.  Battle system reminds me of Star Ocean 2, only the fights aren't spychotically hard so much.

I also have a comic battling at Web Comic Battles today.  Vote through all the fights until you see my insane clown.  Then vote for him, because the competition is not so much good.  If I win, I continue on to kick more ass tomorrow.

I also updated the site title and made a spiffier donate button. Now your resistance is, as they say, futile.

I hope you have a day filled with candy bunnies, but if not, try to weild a taser at a flying cow.
-------------------------------
I like cheese.
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
Dasha

Position: Soldier of Justice

Yeah, the competition on that one rather sucks, doesn't it? It's one of those "I really like Gary Larson, but I can't find the funny" comics. And yet he's gotten a lot of votes.

But I hate to say it, when it gets to fighting the Batman one, I don't know if I can vote for yours. That one's funny as hell.  :doh:
img]http://www.nightmasks.org/dasha-doll1.gif[/img]
I look like this. Really, I swear.
Matt

When it gets to the Batman one, *I* don't know if I can vote for me :oops:. Crun's pop rocks one (from car v. motorcycle) came close to beating it, so maybe I actually have a chance, but until then, I'm hoping I can avoid having to fight batman.

Edit: I just noticed today that the Jack and the beanstalk dumb comic was done by the same guy that did the batman v. obvious comic. Total polar funny opposites.
I like cheese.
Dasha

Yeah, I noticed that too. I checked that guy's site out too... and when he's funny, he's hilarious, but when he misses the mark, it's horrible.
Matt

I find it funny that his safe sex comic on the battle site lost to his batman one.  This is why I'm only going to have one of mine up at a time.
I like cheese.
Dasha

I'm considering drawing something and putting it up there just to skew the results. Since I'm not all that funny and my drawing skills are lacking, I'm pretty sure I'd lose. But it'd be amusing to see how badly I'd pan.  :mrgreen:
Matt

Ah crap. losing 10 to 20 to batman. Damn you, batman!
I like cheese.
Dasha

I gave it a tie. I was torn between the conflicting emotions of loyalty + clown joke and awesome villain humor.

Eve was weak! Say it! Eve was weak!
Steve

Position: Hiyah-weizen

Quote from: "Dasha"
Eve was weak! Say it! Eve was weak!

No, Eve was dumb. Adam was weak.  :wink:  :doh: