Fodi site logo

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Search:     Advanced search
+  Fodi at Baldninja.com
|-+  Fodi: The Forums
| |-+  News
| | |-+  It's been a while
Pages: [1]
Topic: It's been a while  (Read 4017 times) Print
Steve

Group: Administrator
Position: Hiyah-weizen

Hey everyone, I just wanted to give a little heads up as to what I'm up to and why there are some annoying issues with the site. I've been working about 70 hours a week lately, so I haven't had the time to play around with the enhancements we were planning on doing.

I want to apologize to everyone who has tried to register for the forums... I tried setting it to automatically accept users but something is "stuck" and it wants admin approval. There were a couple people in the queue and you're approved now. I'll try to keep on top of it better until we fix (read: beatdown) the forum.

If you want to check out what I've been working on in the meantime, visit http://www.blogbackuponline.com - we just started our public beta. Hopefully things will calm down at work and I'll be able to crank out some fixes for the site. We've been looking at some various options to get comic comments back on track, finish the forum theme, and then take things forward to maybe having some "premium" content for community members (free, of course, as a shameless bribe to register and participate  :P).

If you notice something wrong with the site, please send me an email or post about it.
-------------------------------
Steve
In  the meadow of sinful thoughts every flower's a perfect one
 IP: [ Logged ] View Profile WWW Email
« previous next »
Print
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to: